For its third session in 2021, the Film Fund Luxembourg selected 14 projects out of 33 submitted and invested 11M €.
Among them, many co-productions with, among others, Belgium, France, Germany, Taiwan, Mauritania, Netherland and Lithuania.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR WRITING AND/OR DEVELOPMENT
Long Feature (Animation):
- Seraphine by Sarah van den Boom and Marie Desplechin (Calach Films)
Long Feature (Documentary):
- Lái Huí (Back & Forth) by Antoine Prum (Paul Thiltges Distributions)
- Underdog by Caroline Origer, Sean McCormack and Jim Nolan
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR PRODUCTION
- Laïf a Séil by Loïc Tanson (Samsa Film)
- La colline parfumée by Abderrahmane Sissako (Red Lion)
- Complètement cramé ! by Gilles Legardinier (Bidibul Productions)
- Le quatrième mur by David Oelhoffen (Amour Fou Luxembourg)
- Rastlos by Elmar Imanov (Wady Films)
Long features (Animation):